Wednesday, July 13, 2011

There is one thing in particularly that we LOVE about OHIO, and that is that there is ALWAYS something to do with the family!  This year for the Easter we wanted to take the kids on an Easter Egg Hunt. It took a few tries the find the ONE! We ganged up with some dear friends of ours and scouted out the area :) We started out the day with hunt that took place in a SUPER adorable Kiddy Village. Wyatt and Brynlee could hardly focus! I wish you
could have seen them. :)


They split the ages up, so Bryn and Wy were separated :( But they still had fun… just next to the Kiddy Village was the “play ground” that had eggs every where for the 2 year olds to gather….




Very worried about a worm…



Later that day we went to another Easter Egg Hunt…
            Wyatt, Brynlee, Lyza, & Cyndal
 
She was such a NEAT lady… she sat next to the Easter egg hunt and painted the children’s faces… Wyatt was such a little STUD


 
...of course Bryn sat completely still as if she was a PRO! She loved every minute of becoming a PRINCESS…




I did it! I still can’t believe I was gutsy enoughy :0)
BOY was I nevious…
 

 
  THANK YOU JAMIE :)

No comments: