WOW, all I can say is that it's quit the process setting up a blog! However, I have had fun. Lets catch you up from the last 6 months. Kody was accepted into PA school back in January of 2010 to Ohio. We moved to Ohio August 9, 2010. We loaded up a semi (half full) and then took a few random things along with the "motorbike" in the trailer that we pulled behind the yukon. We started our journey on Monday the 9th. We hadn't gotten 5 miles away before we were pulled over for speeding! Hilarious I know. (We laugh now:)) We drove across the United States and enjoyed its beauty. Are first night we stayed in Nebraska. We pulled over slept in the trailer (it was enclosed) right through a tornado. You must think that we were CRAZY, I did. We continued our journey and stopped at most of the LDS Church sites along the way. We had an amazing time. Thanks to my "amazing" brother and his techno savy skills he found us a hotel for every night following the Nebraska experience! The kids did amazing...
No comments:
Post a Comment