Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Country Road Take Me Home to a Place Where I Call Home West Virginia... So more amazing time spent with Mike and Kasey :) Like I said in the past, Mike always has some awesome GIG planned for us when we go down to see them. We went out and shot Black Powdered Rifles. The kids LOVED this!! This time we went down to WV for Andrea's Blessing Day! She is the cutest little angel... It was SO fun to take pictures of her. She is merely perfect :) Thanks Mike and Kase for letting us escape our crazy Ohio life...
Pluggin the EARS :)

Patiently waiting for her turn to shoot guns... (LOL)

Loading the Black Powder Rifle



Daren helping Brynlee up the ditch... So sweet
Taking off...





beautiful basket of baby :)

Andrea sleeping...










1 comment:

Shannon Dooley said...

Hey there! It's me! You're worst friend ever! All this begging you to start a blog & I just now remember to read it! I am so sorry friend! It looks amazing though! And you were worried? Whatev girlfriend. I knew you had it in you. :-) You are so talented Lis. Great pictures! Who took your family one at the top? It's stunning! I added you to my list of blog friends so now I'll be notified everytime you post a new blog so keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more about your grand adventures. Miss you like crazy! Love love love love you!!!!!!